About Me

My photo
Indiana
I am married and a mother of 3. I started baking cakes about 10 years ago.I love seeing the look on a person's face when they see what I have created out of sugar.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whipped icing...i love this mix

Try Wilton Whipped Icing Mix for all your cakes and desserts. Each package makes 5 cups of icing, enough to ice and decorate one 2-layer 9 in. round cake or 7 x 11 in. sheet cake. This easy-to-make icing holds its shape like no other mix, so you can decorate cakes and other desserts beautifully. It's specially formulated for a smooth whipped texture and a delicate, delicious taste. Store covered in the refrigerator. You'll use Wilton Whipped Icing Mix to top pies, puddings, tarts, and much more.
Chocolate Whipped Icing
Chocolate can be made with our vanilla whipped icing by adding a 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa to the ice water and mix. Mix following package instructions. May add more liquid if too dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment