About Me

My photo
Indiana
I am married and a mother of 3. I started baking cakes about 10 years ago.I love seeing the look on a person's face when they see what I have created out of sugar.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Butterscotch Bundt Cake

1 box yellow cake mix (18 1/4 oz)
1 box butterscotch flavored instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
1 cup water
3 eggs
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans(optional)
powdered sugar for dusting(optional)

Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray 10in bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients except pecans and powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with mixer medium speed until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Turn oven down to 320F. Bake 50-60 min or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Or knife come out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 min. Invert cake onto serving plate. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. 12- 16 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment