About Me

My photo
Indiana
I am married and a mother of 3. I started baking cakes about 10 years ago.I love seeing the look on a person's face when they see what I have created out of sugar.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas cookies

I will be baking about 60 dozen cookies this week..Yes 60 dozen. My family and I send cookies out to friends and family at Christmas every year. It is something we started a few years ago and has taken off..Our list gets bigger every year. LOL   I do most of the cookies myself and the children help decorate and mix etc.. We have so much fun doing them as a family. I will be posting pics maybe next week. I also have found so very good recipes online and will be sharing them as well. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays to you as well... May all your wishes come true.. and Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment